Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where to start

To start with I am going to explain what it is I am creating for my Final Major Project. I need to create more pieces of work for my portfolio, as a digital visual effects artist. What is needed is some more 3D compositing work so I am going to be creating a 1-2 minute film clip of a insect looking flying machine which is piloted by very small people, as it flys in and around plants. This clip should show compositing skills, match moving, set design, prop design, 3d modelling texturing and animation skills, lighting and sound. We will see how it all comes out, I do feel it will work well with in the time that I have been givin for my Final major project. Here is a picture of what the mechanical insect flying machine will look like.

No comments: